Enclaver Labs is a fast growing mobile app development company, that focuses on quality and great customer experience.
Do you want to work on one of the fast-growing apps in the App Store?
We are looking for a Growth Hacker / Marketer with experience in digital marketing to join our team to grow our user base of our apps and execute all marketing activities.
You need to help us drive audience growth and retention through the development, execution and tracking of acquisition, sales and community engagement projects through different methods of marketing.
We are looking for a creative and tenacious individual with a growth hacking mentality to join our team and deliver results. We want someone who has the ability to think outside the box and devise unprecedented strategies to win new users. You will plan, implement and manage campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention, focusing on supercharging the growth of our apps, through various platforms and marketing channels.
You love to hustle to hit growth targets and revenue. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are constantly looking for opportunities to grow our apps.
You will be working directly and assisting the founder/CEO and with direct and close support and guidance you will be responsible for managing the growth and marketing of the business.
As an ambitious growth hacker, you have marketing, technical and analytical skills and are desperate for an opportunity to combine all these skills on innovative projects where you can make a real impact and be recognised for it.
You are passionate about your work, with a proactive results-driven attitude. Also, need to be willing to learn and adapt fast.
Enclaver Labs - is a young, ambitious, fast-growing startup, mainly driven by mobile development. We are geeks who love to discuss everything from robots, rockets, space and the latest mobile-based trends.
Check our latest product published in the App Store - is an iOS focus gamefied productivity app called MarsCraft (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1367871279).
Below are recent statistics of MarsCraft app:
100000 iOS Downloads.
2500+ App Store Reviews with 4.5 Star average.
Featured by Apple *New Apps We Love* in the US, Turkey, Vietnam, Netherlands, Singapore.
Featured by Apple *Best Apps of month July 2018* in 23 countries (Europe).
Top 10 Productivity Category: Norway, Denmark, Sweden
Received Editor's Note by Apple editors team.
Reached Top 200 Productivity apps in 50 countries.
Also we are working now on the newest self-care and mindfulness app called WillPower which will help you to improve your willpower. This is a big trend now!
You can see more on enclaver.com/willpower
* Build out digital marketing
* Drive community engagement and own social media marketing activities
* Conduct A/B tests and analyse results to optimise your marketing campaigns
* Meet set KPIs and achieve growth milestones by bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow our user base
* This is a very operations type role so you'll need to be super-organised and self-disciplined
* Setting up and running offline campaigns
* Create a marketing strategy and plan that delivers on our growth ambitions.
* Own and establishing a clear brand in the market for the medium and long-term and ensuring that the marketing efforts generate short to medium term qualified leads.
* Stay familiar with the industry trends and competition, identify any strategic opportunities.
* Implement SEO, PPC and ASO (App Store Optimization Marketing) best practices across all content
* Use your digital marketing smarts and analytical insights to help us continue our rapid growth.
* Great understanding of data analysis using tools like Google Analytics and others
* Lead initiatives across the site and our apps to deliver traffic and revenue growth
* Analyse paid traffic to identify opportunities to improve ROAS.
* Analyse email campaigns to identify opportunities to improve engagement.
* Analysing trends in growth marketing and making recommendations to the business on new avenues to explore. Experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention.
* Designing and performing experiments to test the viability of new growth strategies across all channels: social media, SEO, SEM, email marketing, influencer engagement, PR, content etc
* Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth hacking techniques
* Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
* Manage lead generation campaigns through various digital marketing channels
* Drive new customer acquisition through email marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing, video marketing, FB ads, etc
* Contacting Journalists and PR
* Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with team in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
* Driving traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps…
* Develop our pipeline of highly shareable blog content, landing pages and resources
* Sharing the same content on various online mediums
It’s important you have the following:
* 2+ years of experience of running growth marketing campaigns or digital marketing
* Previous experience at a tech/start-up/growth business is preferred but not essential
* Organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Confident and excellent communicator with keen attention to detail
* A hunger to be part of a rapidly growing company that you can make your mark on
* High competency in logical thinking and the ability to apply that to real world situations
* Autonomous worker who can show initiative and lead projects independently
* High work ethic and drive/interest in the business
* Practical appreciation of behavioral psychology
* Willingness to show a hands-on approach, completing various tasks to support the growth of the business
* Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible.
* Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
* Results-oriented, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
* Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
* Can think quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge.
* Experience using Hubspot / other CMS
* Quality conscious
* Attention to detail
* Experience working independently and implementing product features from start to finish
* Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
* Be resourceful, highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment at the startup
* Ability to stay late and over the weekends on occasions as per requirements of the startup
* Ability to cope in ambiguity and forge your own path in lockstep with your team
* Editing and copywriting skills
* Being relentless in pursuit of growth
* Photoshop and UI/UX experience useful
* Passion and hunger for results
* Creative and analytical mindset
* Ability to think innovatively and create new ideas
* Enthusiastic high energy, driven and resilient
* You’re a prolific writer who is obsessed with creating engaging content that makes people want to read.
* You easily assimilate new topics through research and understand the best way to frame a topic for maximum impact.
* You love staying on top of the latest tools and strategies for generating and converting traffic.
* Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
We can offer:
* An interesting work environment with talented colleagues and challenging problems to solve
* Big opportunity for learning and growing experience
* A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
* Office in London, located in an amazing and safe area of Fulham and Chelsea, near Thames River (88 Peterborough Rd, Fulham, London, SW6 3HH, UK)
* Working on really interesting and inspiring products that we have in a pipeline
* Salary depending on qualifications
* Team meetups and retreats
* Apple computer
* Noise cancelling headphones
* Wellness Program: Beauty Clinic discounts + gift cards (massage, beauty spa, etc.)
* Employee Development Programs to improve on skills: Paid online courses (Professional Development & Training)
* Office location specific bonuses: near Tube, Bus connectivity, Free Car Parking; very green South Park accross the road, etc
* Free food: Coffe, tea, fruits, soft drinks, energy drinks, snacks, occasional company lunches, dinners, drinks
* Corporate gifts: T-shirts, Hoodies, etc
* Dress code: Casual
* Pay Raise or Performance Bonus: Employee bonuses (subject to company growth, milestone achievements and employee performance)
* And other interesting perks discussed in the interview
Start - ASAP
Send your CV/Cover to firstname.lastname@example.org