iOS Swift Developer Engineer
Full-time: London, UK
Start Date: Immediately
Enclaver Labs is a fast growing mobile app development company, that focuses on quality and great customer experience.
Do you want to work on one of the fast-growing apps in the App Store?
We are looking for an iOS developer with experience in Swift and Xcode to join our team to work on our apps.
Also, we’re looking for a motivated developer who can bring great ideas and outstanding execution. We want someone with strong technical skills and creativity. Should enjoy solving tough problems and working with new technologies. You should not be shy about sharing your ideas and be obsessive about user experience and beautiful code. Also, need to learn and adapt fast.
Enclaver Labs - is a young, ambitious, fast-growing startup, mainly driven by mobile development. We are geeks who love to discuss everything from robots, rockets, space and the latest mobile-based trends.
Check our latest product published in the App Store - is an iOS focus gamefied productivity app called MarsCraft (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1367871279).
Below are recent statistics of MarsCraft app:
100000 iOS Downloads.
2500+ App Store Reviews with 4.5 Star average.
Featured by Apple *New Apps We Love* in the US, Turkey, Vietnam, Netherlands, Singapore.
Featured by Apple *Best Apps of month July 2018* in 23 countries (Europe).
Top 10 Productivity Category: Norway, Denmark, Sweden
Received Editor's Note by Apple editors team.
Reached Top 200 Productivity apps in 50 countries.
Also we are working now on the newest self-care and mindfulness app called WillPower which will help you to improve your willpower. This is a big trend now!
You can see more on enclaver.com/willpower
* iOS development using Swift and Xcode, Cocoa Touch, UIKit
* Important: Knowledge of Google’s Firebase (Auth, Database, Storage, etc.), (Good if you also know: Firestore SDK)
* Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
* Analyze and optimize UI and backend application code for efficiency and performance
* Work closely with customer support to fix bugs and improve the user experience
* Is a Plus: University degree in Engineering (example: Computer Science)
* Proven ability to stay highly informed on iOS best practices and latest developments, trends and emerging standards in mobile apps
* Work with Continuous Integration and automated testing on the iOS platform (TDD and UI testing, unit tests knowledge)
* Knowledge with implementing third-party libraries - APIs (Facebook, etc.)
* Architectural Design Patterns: MVC
* Persistence with CORE data, Realm
* Agile development: design patterns, OOD
* Willingness to collaborate to develop solutions with others in a continuous and iterative delivery cycle
* Understanding of REST principles, JSON
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Familiar with the whole software development lifecycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation)
* Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
* Experience with Auto Layout required
* Understanding of code versioning using git (GitHub)
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Experience with UI animations is a plus
* Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
* Works closely with other developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* Contribute insights into ways to improve our processes and tools
* Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
* Experience with multi-threaded programming using Grand Central Dispatch
It’s important you have the following:
* 2+ years of experience in iOS (Swift)
* Strong knowledge of clean code principles
* Take responsibility of projects you are working on
* Quality conscious
* Attention to detail
* Experience working independently and implementing product features from start to finish
* Apps published in the Apple App Store is a plus (App Store upload process)
* Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
* You are highly passionate about development and aren’t afraid to push technologies or yourself to the limit to create super cool projects.
* Have something you can show us - either live apps or snippets/projects on GitHub
* Be resourceful, highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment at the startup
* Ability to stay late and over the weekends on occasions as per requirements of the startup
* Ability to cope in ambiguity and forge your own path in lockstep with your team
We can offer:
* An interesting work environment with talented colleagues and challenging problems to solve
* Big opportunity for learning and growing experience
* A full-time position with numerous possibilities for growing internally
* Office in London, located in the amazing and safe area of Fulham and Chelsea, near Thames River (88 Peterborough Rd, Fulham, London, SW6 3HH, UK)
* Working on really interesting and inspiring products that we have in a pipeline
* Salary depending on qualifications
* Team meetups and retreats
* Apple computer
* Noise cancelling headphones
* Wellness Program: Beauty Clinic discounts + gift cards (massage, beauty spa, etc.)
* Employee Development Programs to improve on skills: Paid online courses (Professional Development & Training)
* Office location specific bonuses: near Tube, Bus connectivity, Free Car Parking; very green South Park accross the road, etc
* Free food: Coffe, tea, soft drinks, fruits, energy drinks, snacks, occasional company lunches, dinners, drinks
* Corporate gifts: T-shirts, Hoodies, etc
* Dress code: Casual
* Pay Raise or Performance Bonus: Employee bonuses (subject to company growth, milestone achievements and employee performance)
* And other interesting perks discussed in the interview
Start - ASAP
Send your CV/Cover to email@example.com
Apply to Job